DCS sale

Deaths

Hi, a friend and I just bought the mirage last week and now this week its on sale for half the price. My question is any chance at getting the discount applied?

I don't mind supporting razbam or ED, but half price hurts, and will make me more gun shy the next time I choose to buy modules.

Thanks in advance.

Deathz

Uhmm no? Retail works the that way if you feel like paying full price do so if not wait for a sale but there is no way to get an partial refund once it's on sale just because it's online doesnt mean there are different rules.

so nah not really possible otherwise sales would never happen

I don't speak for ED either but I am willing to bet that opening a support ticket won't get you a refund either. It doesn't hurt to try, of course, but don't get your hopes up.

A part of my life was spent managing a pet store and I, personally, would do things like that for certain customers but it certainly wasn't part of the corporate policy.

Just thought I would add my two cents since I have a few more than six posts. :D

Edited by cichlidfan

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Please submit a support ticket and someone from ED staff will answer you.

From past experiences with all online sales, pre advertised or not, the max bubble I've seen is 24 hours, to apply for a discount /partial refund on a product that was participating in said sale.

ED May or maynot have a policy in place like that, however I havent seen one, and the basic mentality is, if you want to buy a product on sale, wait specifically for it to be on sale.

Edited by SkateZilla

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Note that Skates has more than six posts, as well. :D

Edited by cichlidfan

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I bought the Me-109 the day before. I didnt mind the reduction the day after ....hell if you always try and wait for the right time your be waiting a long time..

Welcome to DCS :)

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2