Forcing AI formation to low level flight

pachanka

Hi,

I'm building a single mission flying as a leader for two groups of AI aircraft. The mission requires to approach the target at a very low-level flight to evade enemy radar. I manage to define the AI formation and to follow me, but if I fly below 50 ft the AI planes stay above that altitude, still following me in formation but high above and they are triggering the enemy radar. Is there any way to force the AI to keep the same altitude as mine?

Thanks

About something like this I’m not an expert and my syntax my be off. Trigger” continuous,condition. Altitude more than 50’, action set altitude to 50’. Thea Timon isn’t correctbut it may be set task or set command. Also you either have to define group altitude or do it individually for each ai ac.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

Hi,

I'm building a single mission flying as a leader for two groups of AI aircraft. The mission requires to approach the target at a very low-level flight to evade enemy radar. I manage to define the AI formation and to follow me, but if I fly below 50 ft the AI planes stay above that altitude, still following me in formation but high above and they are triggering the enemy radar. Is there any way to force the AI to keep the same altitude as mine?

Thanks

Its an engine limitation. Check this thread by yours truly.

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.