ED Forums Auto logs me out

Bolt-1

Im on the forums poking around. I go upstairs to make my self a coffee, sit down and look at my screen all looks good. Try to jump to another thread and low and behold im logged out and have to log back in. Did i miss a change to the site somewhere?

My Specs. below

ASUS TUF Z390 Pro Gaming

I5 9600K@4.5 Ghz.

32 Gb. G. Skill Rip Jaw V DDR4 @ 3200

MSI Gaming 1070 TI

Samsung 970 EVO+ NVME Pcie 500GB

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD

OCZ 120GB vertex 2 SSD

Win10 64 Pro

TM Warthog

TM Cougar

Samsuny Odyssey +

CH Pro Pedals

ASUS 32" 2560X1440 Main

Samsung 23" LED/LCD 1920X1080

Corsair TX 850W

Corsair H100i GTX

HAF 932

• ED Team

which browser are you using? Seen this before and it was some settings in the browser.

As long as you have the keep me logged in ticked the forum will not log you out, at least mine does not.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 2 weeks later...

Getting always logged off in like 2-3 mins or so. Nice to write a thread, when you're finished you get "you have no authorization...." "Keep me logged" ? I see no such thing.

Edited by Hydrox

I think I may have just found a fix. When you log in it ask you if you want to save pass word. So I check the save pass word box. I then left myself log into the forums went and did a training mission in Ka 50 came back to forums and I was able to do this post without havening to sign in again. OOPS its not the save pass word its called remember me.

Edited by 4thfg_Goose

No madder how bad it is, it could always be worse.