Coordinate format toggle in ME not working with Alt+Y

The key combination Alt+Y (or Alt+Z on a QWERTZ keyboard) works in missions, but not in the Mission Editor. In ME I have to use Alt+Z (or Alt+Y on a QWERTZ keyboard) to cycle through coordinate display formats.

I have checked the bindings for all modules, and Alt+Z (or Alt+Y on a QWERTZ keyboard) is always bound to "Time decelerate". I have tried with QWERTZ and QWERTY keyboards, no difference.

I know from some other people that they do not have the issue, but I might not be the only one. I see this behaviour in both OB and Stable.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

• 1 month later...

Working as expected in 2.5.6

This was never acknowldeged as a problem, probably it could not be reproduced by others. Since the update to 2.5.6 my problem is gone.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

Hi! I remember this strongly, but perhaps poorly. The ALT+Y never worked at all for me in the ME, but was fine in missions. I remember because I had to go to the global settings to change the coords for ME, and that was annoying.

However, I'm pleased you mentioned this because now I can indeed use ALT+Y in the ME to get different coords. I'm not sure if this was just never part of the game, or like you suggest, people didnt have the problem, but certainly I tried on 2.5.6 and it works great!

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *