BUG REPORT : LAU-3 rocket pods + Roll rate question

Hi everybody. Here is a little bug report with the little Tiger.

With the LAU-3 rocket pods (19 HE rockets), there are visually no rockets in the pods, but they are there and we can fire them. See attached screenshots.

The Mirage 2000 had the exact same bug some months ago.

Also I have a question : The roll rate when you're carrying wing tip Sidewinders is surprisingly slow !

When you fire them, then you feel like you're back in the Tiger.

Is it supposed to be like this in the real life ? Or is it a bug ?

Thanks

Screen_170529_110432.thumb.jpg.cca4291f73c47d227db87acc267fe9ff.jpg

Edited by Jowen G. Bruère-Dawson

Misunderstood here. Sorry, English is not my native language.

I don't talk about the cover, I talk about the rocket themselves, the pod is full, but there are visually no rockets in the pods.

By the way, I like your videos GrmlZ, good continuation to you from France

Edited by Jowen G. Bruère-Dawson

Also I have a question : The roll rate when you're carrying wing tip Sidewinders is surprisingly slow !

Thanks

I feel the same way about this. They seem much too heavy compared to flying around with bombs or whatever else.

Also when carrying only one you have to do some insane stick correction even at slow speeds, but i have no idea how it is IRL.

AIM-9 is less than 100KG but it fells like it weighs a TON.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64, Asus Maximus VIII Formula, i5 6600K, Geforce 980 GTX Ti, 32 GB Ram, Samsung EVO SSD.

Ah yes, got this too.

Also, you might want to remove the first screenshot in the post, as it gives the impression that you are talking about the difference between covers on and off.

Ok, I've removed it ;)

I feel the same way about this. They seem much too heavy compared to flying around with bombs or whatever else.

Also when carrying only one you have to do some insane stick correction even at slow speeds, but i have no idea how it is IRL.

AIM-9 is less than 100KG but it fells like it weighs a TON.

Ok nice to know I'm not the only one to have this feeling. Thanks for your replies.

Do I need to write to the devs directly to report this bug ?

Hi everybody. Here is a little bug report with the little Tiger.

With the LAU-3 rocket pods (19 HE rockets), there are visually no rockets in the pods, but they are there and we can fire them. See attached screenshots.

It's been like that since the beginning. I reported it, bumped from time to time, no response.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

• 2 months later...