AAT07 TARGET4 - one target got away - UNQUALIFIED

dcs76

After killing everything at TARGET1 to TARGET3, I seemed to have missed a few targets at TARGET4. I killed the first vehicle in the column and the column stopped. Then I reengaged all other targets, yet the FE still told me to reengage. According to the flight log, I killed 9 targets in total at TARGET4 WP. The mission file lists 16 targets in the convoy (no idea where they went, I searched the whole area). In any case, as I killed more than 50% of the group I should have received a Q- rating - not an Unqualified rating according to the briefing.

No, the targets are not harder to kill. This is not the issue. The issue is that I killed all targets at the first 3 WPs and 9 out of 16 targets on the last WP. This is more than 50% kill ratio at WP 4 alone and should yield a Q- rating instead of an U.

Ok now I understand.

I checked the triggers and we are only testing for all targets killed as the briefing does state you have to kill all the identified targets to pass the mission.

However the Q- rating description says only 50% need to be killed for that rating so I can understand the confusion.

We will either make the briefing more clear or add some additional trigger checks to test for the 50%+ kill level.

Thanks for finding and reporting it! :thumbup:

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates