ATT03

Greaseo

Sorry wrong title here, Mission AFT04 is what I'm referring to. Played msn all the way through multiple times. Everything goes well until shutdown. I never receive a rating and the mission does not advance... enjoying the campains, Thanks for all the hard work!

Edited by Greaseo
Title

Version 2.5.1.16543. I did a repair no luck. As for the practice missions, I haven't seen one of those since I started the advanced course.? The .miz files are there they are just not generating between the Q flights.

Yes you have to play the practice missions through the mission editor. The campaign only contains the qualification missions now.

This was based on user feedback so all the campaigns are like this now.

We will retest and see if we can reproduce the issue reported.

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates

Thanks BBQ.

We retested the mission and the shutdown worked ok on our test system.

We have made some changes to the altitude triggers to account for some recent game engine changes but that should not effect the shutdown triggers.

After the next patch update please let us know if you are still having trouble with the shutdown triggers and we can investigate further.

• 2 years later...

Hello,

I test AFT04 mission on DCS V 2.5.5.41371, and I issued the same bug.

I bought AFT campaign on may, 24th, 2020.

Everything runs well unitil WP 8. The last communication with me FE is "Land and shutdown, then I'll give you your rating".

I land, I park on several aprons, but nothing happens, the FE doesn't give me my rating so I can't pass the PO and proceed to the next mission.

I remember that the FE didn't give me my rating on practise mission too. :(

Did you turn off the battery? That is the indication that you have fully shutdown.

If you did and it's still not registering please post a .trk file so we can review it.

Others recently completed the campaign so we need to understand why it didn't work on your system.