Sea Eagle F10 map MP

Harlikwin

Any chance you guys would consider adding a F10 map command/WP for the sea eagle to use for MP (like the Viggen/JF17 etc). I know it works in SP. But it would be cool in MP.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

There is an existing script by forum user Chump that seems to work well.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=4229730#post4229730

I've played around with my own scripting as well. Managed to get things working where you and your wingmen could target individual ships within a group. Had other ideas like implementing a poor man's radar for the C-101 where the missiles could detect ships in front and tell you if they are small, medium, large. Would all be text based but still kinda cool.

I put it all aside cause really busy with other stuff but might look at it again if people were interested.

Is this all server side for the script?

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Harlikwin said:
Is this all server side for the script?

The script would be included in the mission file, along with the MiST script. It uses event handling to capture when a client has created/removed a mark point on the F10 map. There is nothing to install on the client. Please feel free to contact me if you would like more info (or put it here for all to see).

https://github.com/chump29/DCS_Mod/blob/master/old/seaEagle.lua

Edited by Chump