Nose gear light cone is fixed

Rolds

The light cone that the nose gear light appears to be fixed straight ahead of the aircraft, while the light itself appears to be mounted on a part of the gear that swivels left and right with rudder input when nose wheel steering is activated. I think it is probably a bug, I can't remember if it swiveled left and right before.

Edit, version 2.5.6

Edited by Rolds
add version number

The light cone that the nose gear light appears to be fixed straight ahead of the aircraft, while the light itself appears to be mounted on a part of the gear that swivels left and right with rudder input when nose wheel steering is activated. I think it is probably a bug, I can't remember if it swiveled left and right before.

Edit, version 2.5.6

Taxi light is attached to the front landing gear - and it continues to pivot when nose wheel steering is engaged. Landing light, is a combination of two lights - one is fixed and the other is the aforementioned light. Both function as they should for me after the recent update - 2.5.6.xxxx

Cheers,

Don

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

Yeah, agreed definitely a bug. I don't think any track is necessary, just put an A10C on the ground at night it should be apparent if you observe the movement of the light on the nose gear compared to the cone of light it produces.

Yes I can confirm this. No rotation of the nose wheel gear mounted taxi light.

Also, that the formation lights intensity anything past 50% will "frost" the steam gauges and canopy - making it nearly impossible to see anything outside of the cockpit, or read the gauges.

Cheers,

Don

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria