Real JF-17 walkaround video

Majik

I found a good video of a walkaround of a PAF JF-17 at the Combat Commanders School. The caveat, however, is that it's in Urdu. It's mostly self-explanatory though, with the occasional English intersperced, so well worth a watch.

The presenter later goes on to walkarounds of the F-16 and Mirage III as well, so it's interesting to see the difference in size. It really brings into perespective how much smaller the Thunder is than the already small F-16!

Edited by uboats

Win10 Pro | i7-9700K @5.0GHz | 2080 Super @2160MHz | 32GB DDR4 3600 | DCS on 1TB M.2 NVME | TM Warthog | MFG Crosswinds V2 | HP Reverb | Huion 640P | Jetpad FSE | PointCTRL

I found a good video of a walkaround of a PAF JF-17 at the Combat Commanders School. The caveat, however, is that it's in Urdu. It's mostly self-explanatory though, with the occasional English intersperced, so well worth a watch.

${1}

The presenter later goes on to walkarounds of the F-16 and Mirage III as well, so it's interesting to see the difference in size. It really brings into perespective how much smaller the Thunder is than the already small F-16!

lol i think planes clearly say NO TOUCH. He touched everything except the no touch sign. you know who to blame in case of something goes wrong.

lol i think planes clearly say NO TOUCH. He touched everything except the no touch sign. you know who to blame in case of something goes wrong.

I winced when he played around with the AOA sensor.

Win10 Pro | i7-9700K @5.0GHz | 2080 Super @2160MHz | 32GB DDR4 3600 | DCS on 1TB M.2 NVME | TM Warthog | MFG Crosswinds V2 | HP Reverb | Huion 640P | Jetpad FSE | PointCTRL