Newbie Reporting In

RATTLER.

Hello All, just thought I would introduce myself. Getting into DCS goodstyle now with a decent range of aircraft. Hopefully might meet up with some of you online. Just got myself the F16 and the Mirage in the Half Price Sale (couldnt resist) and just had a play on the Demo JF17. What a lovely flying aircraft it is, and quite user friendly from what I can see, no quirks Very easy to taxi and take off. Flying is a dream with a perfectly stable aircraft, and landing was surprisingly easy to. I really want one of these eventually but cant afford it yet. :smilewink::smilewink::smilewink:

Welcome RATTLER ! I will be getting my cart filled up to this weekend. I'm new to DCS also so hope to see ya around. Take Care.

ALIENWARE R11 - I9 10900KF @ 5.1 GHz - M.2 NVMe 2TB - RTX3090  - XFURY 64GB -3400 MHz RAM

Monitor AW3420DW @ 120Hz - Virpil CM3 Throttle - TM TPR Rudder pedals - Virpil CM2 w/TM Hornet Stick Center - Monstertech Deck Mounts 

RealSimulator FSSB-R3 Lightning Base w/ F16SRGRH SideStick - VR user / Varjo Aero - Big Thx to mbucchia

Start Date April 2020