Question before Purchase - Steam Transfer

I noticed that Steam has a sale going on for many items including the MI8, I have successfully transferred some of my other purchases from there to the standalone version without issue. Does anyone know if I will be able to do the same so I can save about half the price?

Yes, you can transfer from Steam to Stand alone without issue, you just have to bind your Steam Account on your ED account.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

By the way... Can you give your opinion on the transition from the Huey to this model? I'm doing rather well with the Huey and enjoy it, but I just want to have some options. I do have the K50 but haven't really spent much time with it. I'm told the MI8 is a real blast and has great Campaigns. I haven't tried any multiplayer as I'm still learning and not sure of the patience there when Online.

the mi8 does have some great campaigns. i just finished oilfield, and am on the last mission of spring tension. next up is the border.

also, the ka50 is great fun,if you dont have that one you should get it, you wont regret it. its deployment campaign was a lot of fun, and im halfway thru memories of a hero which has been really enjoyable too, that campaign puts you in both the mi8 and ka50

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

By the way... Can you give your opinion on the transition from the Huey to this model?

The only helicopter that I fly well enough is the Blackshark, so I don't feel quelified to emit an opinion on the Mi-8. But I can offer you my Playlist on Mi-8 training videos, so that you can form an idea about how it is to fly her:

:thumbup:

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB