[CHK] INU fix points and jf-17 (Maybe a bug?)

hamza_Khan

So setting INU fix points in ME updates data on jf17 from wpt 40 onwards.

I've set 6 INU fix points and it showed on jf17s wpt data from 40-46.

Now when I copy wpt 46 and paste it on lets say wpt 3, I CANNOT change the ALT it gives EE.

even if I try change the ALT on wpt 46 itself I still cant change the ALT. No matter what it's always showing EE.

Other than that it works fine, shows up on HUD if i'm on A/G mode and all, No issues.

Not sure if its a bug or feature that is not allowing to change INU point ALT

Edited by uboats

Waypoints from 41 to 49 are reserved to markpoints, how do you put markpoints via the ME ?

Anyway, when you enter a new alt for the waypoint you're editing you must put all the numbers in. Ex : for 125ft you need to enter 00125. If you just input 125 it will give you an error.

Edit : My bad I didn't click the INU thumbnail on the ME, yes aparently you can't modify the altitude from those if you copy paste them. A bug maybe ?

When you create those waypoints via the Markpoint functions it works tho :confused:

Edited by -IRRE- Storfyr

Anyway, when you enter a new alt for the waypoint you're editing you must put all the numbers in. Ex : for 125ft you need to enter 00125. If you just input 125 it will give you an error.

Yes I'm entering full ALT eg 01000 or 00025.

When you create those waypoints via the Markpoint functions it works tho

Yes we can even change ALT of PP1-PP4. It's just INU Fix points which I cant change