vJaBoG32 Tutorial Dive Bombing and Gun Pattern with Radio Coms

vJaBoG32

Video Tutorial for Air to Ground business showing excellent onboard Procedure for DB and Gun Pattern. Including Radio Communications, Escape Maneuvers and Flight Parameters with L-39ZA.

Thanks to Maj Snafu for this great work again.

L-39-Airborne.thumb.jpg.2abbce158e7f0459020acf5e79db9858.jpg

Edited by vJaBoG32

With kind regards,

Staff of Virtual JaBoG32

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great video.

Could you please briefly explain again (possibly in another topic) how you come to the depression angle of 4.8 °?

According to the manual, a depression angle of 10 - 13 ° should be taken in the bombing.

Edited by Sauerkraut

Moin Sauerkraut,

Try&Error more or less.

I usually use 6,5° depression for a base altitude of 12k ft, 40° dive and a release altitude of 3k ft. I start the roll in usually at 250-270KIAS, but that doesn´t matter that much if you end up at corner speed during release.

In this case I knew that I had moderate winds from north (dynamic weather, but I checked the wind sock at the training range), so I just tried roughly 2° less than I usually use with no wind. Turned out to be ok with my estimation.

Don´t remember the values in the manual though, I once started with the real life manual, but couldn´t get where I wanted, so I made my own tests and ended up with the one setting I have the best results.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Unsere Facebook-Seite

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for providing this video. It's very helpful and instructional for me.

May you please let me know how to enable such a bomb circle (bomb target) as well as the related display showing the release and succes parameters?

So far I was not able to find the bomb circle feature in my DCS 2.2 Mission Editor. Maybe due to the fact that I am fairly new in DCS ...

However, thanks for help.

Thanks for providing this video. It's very helpful and instructional for me.

May you please let me know how to enable such a bomb circle (bomb target) as well as the related display showing the release and succes parameters?

So far I was not able to find the bomb circle feature in my DCS 2.2 Mission Editor. Maybe due to the fact that I am fairly new in DCS ...

However, thanks for help.

The circle is an object from the 476vFG as already mentioned. The messages you see are put out by a script I wrote for our squad training. You will find similar script in the ME scection of this forum. If not drop me a PN and I can send you the lines you need to implement in the mission.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Unsere Facebook-Seite