Holiday's and Showcasing VR

Phantom88

Hello Friends:)

Last Thanksgiving I let my Nephew's kids play with my Rift,A Boy age 6 and his Sis age 4,I just kept playing The Oculas Dreamdeck Demo over and over and over....They LOVED IT!! I wish I took a picture of their faces.....They couldn't believe what they were seeing :megalol: It was So much Fun!

Anyway they'll be here again this Thanksgiving and I'd like to show them something new,Do you guy's have any Ideas for kids that age that they might like? Thank You,And a Very Happy Thanksgiving to those of you who celebrate :thumbup: Cheers!!

• Like 1

Patrick

mini.gif

The Blue whale one is nice. I have the wingsuit game and that's pretty fun, for the 6 year old.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

me too! would love to see what's up for my grandkids. I've used the dream deck a few times too.

Happy Thanksgiving to you!

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control