Veterans Day Appreciation!

Hawkeye60

Veterans Day Appreciation!

As someone who has seven family members who have, or are serving (a nephew), including my Dad who was at Normandy Beach, and my wife who IS a Marine,

I would like to THANK all the Veterans who have given everything for their country, are serving or have served.

THANK YOU!

Your sacrifice is greatly appreciated!

Please take one to dinner today and shake their hand!

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

+1 Salute!

"Long life It is a waste not to notice that it is not noticed that it is milk in the title." Amazon.co.jp review for milk translated from Japanese

"Amidst the blue skies, A link from past to future. The sheltering wings of the protector..." - ACE COMBAT 4

"Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight"-Psalm 144:1 KJV

i5-4430 at 3.00GHz, 8GB RAM, GTX 1060 FE, Windows 7 x64

• 2 weeks later...