Backup and restore

SilentSierra

I'm purchased a SSD and I'm planning the Windows installation.

I would like to know if standalone version has a backup and restore tool like Steam?

If not, is there a way to backup and restore my input settings? Or I will need to import one by one in the control options?

Will I lose the activations when deactivate/activate? Last time that I reinstalled Windows, I deactivate all modules and the activations have been subtracted anyway.

Best regards.

Edited by SilentSierra

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B650E-E MEM: Kingston FURY Renegade 64GB DDR5 5200MHz SSD: Kingstone Fury Renegade NVME PCIe 4.0 M.2 SSD 4TB GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC CASE: Cooler Master TD500 Mesh WATER COOLER: Cooler Master Master Liquid ML360 Illusion HT: TrackIR 5 VR: HP Reverb G2 V2 HOTAS: TM HOTAS Warthog RUDDER: TPR Rudder Pedals GRIP: TM F/A-18C GRIP WHEELS: Logitech G27 OS: Win 11 Pro SIMS: DCS World, Falcon BMS, IL-2 Sturmovik, MSFS2020, Arma 3, Assetto Corsa.

I would like to know if standalone version has a backup and restore tool like Steam?
Nope, you can backup the files yourself if you want.

If not, is there a way to backup and restore my input settings? Or I will need to import one by one in the control options?
Your input settings should be stored under your local disk:>users > "your username" > saved games >

Will I lose the activations when deactivate/activate? Last time that I reinstalled Windows, I deactivate all modules and the activations have been subtracted anyway.
You can go into your local disk: > Program Files > Eagle Dynamics > Open Beta or Alpha > mods > aircraft > (from here you need to go into the 'bin' folder of each module to run the protect.exe file and deactivate them.

Don't forget to also hit the terrains and missions / campaigns as well if you have those.

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT