Oculus Right Touch Control works without trigger press

mcgen

I posted this originally on the Tomcat forum but then I realized it happens with all the modules I tested and seems to be a DCS wide problem, so I apologize in advance for the cross post.

I use Rift + Touch Controls and I my Tomcat canopy kept being jettisoned without reason when I was grabbing the right touch control and it was close to the canopy jettison lever.

Today I did some testing and the problem is that unlike the left touch control, the right control is pushing every level and button in the cockpit without requiring a trigger press, so if the right control passes close to the canopy eject lever, then it's jettisoned (same with the tail hook lever and every button and switch in the cockpit)

Tested also with the F18 and got the same results.

Thanks!

Same here, I would really like to see the old functionality brought back when you had to press the trigger on your touch controller to interact with somethig. Or is there an option I am missing?

i5-8600k @4.9Ghz, 2080ti , 32GB@2666Mhz, 512GB SSD

• 11 months later...

I just fired DCS up for the first time in VR with my Rift S and had this exact issue. Apparently it hasn't been fixed yet. The right controller goes haywire and wreaks havoc, and the left one seems to lose function and require me to move it over some other control to get the control name to show, then back to what I wanted to control.

It seems the VR controls need more work yet. I guess for now I'll go back to mouse control,unless someone out there knows of a fix. I have time yet, I have plenty to relearn!

i7-9700k overclocked to 4.9ghz, RTX 2070 Super, 32GB RAM, M.2 NVMe drive, HP Reverb G2 version 2, CH Fighterstick, Pro Throttle, Pro Pedals, and a Logitech Throttle Quadrant