Control Adjustments Not Matching InGame Config

Xanatos4

Hello people,

So I'm using a TM Warthog Hotas and wanted the full switch functionalities, then this happened:

I remapped a downloaded P51D .lua profile, and DCS seems to recognize as it is before modification, However, after I remapped, which wasnt too much of an edit since the profile I downloaded already had the 2/3 switch functions set for the Warthog Switches, and even couple of buttons already matched my desired config, but after modifying it, it looks like it keeps the original setup -In Game- while showing all changes in the Control Adjustments :(

So its like, I changed everything to meet my config, and when I went into game, Withiiin the Adjust Controls panel, all the keys are correct, like I would activate Switch 16 and it will mark my "Fuel Booster ON" function which is perfect, as I set it up, or my BTN20 which is set for my "Fuel Shut Off Valve" it all shows correctly on the Control Adjustments. However, the strangest thing happens when In game... No Switch matches my configuration as shown on the Adjustments panel, for example, I will press my BTN20 Switch which as I said is shown set to "Fuel Shut Off Valve" and in game it would turn the Magnetos to Off or Both, BTN16 would be the "Primer" instead of the "Fuel Booster ON" so this is not making any sense for me.

How come all the controls will show correct match on the Control Adjustments and then when I quit pause menu and I'm able to play, the controls are something totally different, this is already driving me crazy and if someone could please tell me a hint of whats going on would be highly appreciated.