[REPORTED]HSI sequence line badly broken

dorianR666

this consists of two phenomena, both triggered by arrival to a waypoint, upon which the sequence line from previous waypoint behaves in rather insane way

1)

the dashed segments move rapidly along the axis of the sequence line (axis indicated by the red line). i have noticed this depends on azimuth (change). if you fly in a tight circle around the waypoint, youll notice it accelerating, then decelerating, stopping and again and again, as you fly within the circle.

there is no reason for those dashed segments to move eratically. they should be static, just like the sequence line towards the next waypoint is.

Screen_200926_060231.png.21c69fdf5664e6a459d7024ea1155c96.png

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600X

GPU: AMD RX 580

2) part of the sequence line from previous waypoint disappears for a fraction of a second.

while 1) seems to be caused by azimuth (change), this one seems to be caused by bank angle (change). i do not have any screenshot because it just flashes for a few hundred miliseconds. however imagine the previous screenshot, with half the sequence line next to the red line missing from the waypoint in image.

this track demonstrates both issues. the second one appears multiple times but again, only for a fraction of a second.

consider setting up export of displays to another screen. as im flying in tight circles, the cockpit shakes a lot and its difficult to see. its very clearly visible in export though.

hsibug2.trk

• ED Team

Hi

I have reported this, but it is low priority at the moment.

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2