[ALREADY REPORTED]AG Radar designation off unless moving

LastRifleRound

PLEASE, before commenting, watch and reference track. In the track, you will see me attempt designations and demonstrating using TPOD video the error in the point selected.

There was a bug reported before the latest patch that FRZ mode designations wouldn't react to aircraft positional changes. I believe this is related and isn't fixed yet. This was an issue before the patch, in that to get an accurate AG radar designation, you would designate behind the target.

Now, post patch, it's even worse. If you designate on something, the resulting designation will always be off coincident with the inverse of the angle of travel.

That is, if you are traveling offset to the right of a target, a designation dead center of it will ALWAYS be off back and to the left of the target, as if the designation is not accounting for aircraft movement at all.

I believe this is a bug and not general system inaccuracy because it is off exactly the same way in the same method every time, and by active pausing the sim, I'm able to get accurate designations, pointing to an issue correlated to aircraft movement.

hornet_ag_desg.trk