At a loss

Scepter

I have configured my key bindings, no conflicts. Radar works well, lock on works well but missiles fail to fire. Keybinding is RAlt+Space to #2 "release weapon". No joy. AAMRAM, Sidewinder, Sparrow...nothing. Ideas?

I was having a similar problem until I realized that the missile launch is not instantaneous with the press of the release button. I had to hold the button down for a second or two. Might not be what's happening to you, but it's worth a shot.

• 2 months later...
I have configured my key bindings, no conflicts. Radar works well, lock on works well but missiles fail to fire. Keybinding is RAlt+Space to #2 "release weapon". No joy. AAMRAM, Sidewinder, Sparrow...nothing. Ideas?

Did you ever get a handle on this?

Check your flight stick in Windows game controller config, where you can see button presses as they happen. You might have your stick set up to produce a pulse when the weapon release button is pressed, instead of holding continuously.

Edit: Check that... if the keystroke isn't doing it, then there's something really weird going on. I'm at a loss as well here!

AD

Edited by Aluminum Donkey

Kit:

B550 Aorus Elite AX V2, Ryzen 7 5800X w/ Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE, 2 x 16GB Kingston Fury DDR4 @3600MHz C16, Gigabyte RTX 3070 Windforce 8GB, EVGA SuperNova 750 G2 PSU, HP Omen 32" 2560x1440, Thrustmaster Cougar HOTAS fitted with Leo Bodnar's BU0836A controller.

--Flying is the art of throwing yourself at the ground, and having all the rules and regulations get in the way!

If man was meant to fly, he would have been born with a lot more money!