Mission 6 Issue

There are only about 3-4 times where you have to change the radio to hear transmissions, not too hard though.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

i literally cant do radios at all. hell i cant do mavericks. i edit all my loadouts on the a10 for each mission to gun, aim9, rockets, and mk82s (dumbfire version) :/

My PC specs: Windows 10 v1903, LG 70" 4k HDR Tv, GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Pro Motherboard, Intel i7-8700k Coffee Lake CPU @4.7Ghz w/ NZXT Kraken M22 Liquid Cooler, GIGABYTE GTX-1080 Xtreme Gaming Edition + EVGA Gtx-1080 SC in SLI, 32GB G.Skill Aegis DDR4 2400Mhz RAM, 3TB of Hard Drives, 1300 watt EVGA SuperNOVA G2 power supply, Antec 1900 Case.

• 4 weeks later...

Yep it works now. Next issue for missions 7 and 8 is the units are sometimes impossible to hit when trees are set to maximum...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tim "Stretch" Morgan

72nd VFW, 617th VFS

Other handles: Strikeout (72nd VFW, 15th MEU Realism Unit), RISCfuture (BMS forums)

PC and Peripherals: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/RISCfuture/saved/#view=DMp6XL

Win10 x64 — BMS — DCS — P3D

• 1 month later...

Any word yet on the fix for 1.5.8?

I'm running 1.5.8 and I've tried this mission 4 or 5 times now and, like others have described a few months ago now, everything works fine until the convoy spawns. Kill the convoy of armored vehicles and I get a radio message that they are going to exfil to the west on the road...but nothing every happens after that. No more radio communications. None of the friendly infantry moves. It just sits there. The Humvee's don't move, they just sit there. Then on the west side there are two hueys that just sit there with their rotor's spinning waiting for...something.

I turned labels on and I didn't miss any vehicles or anything. There are no more bad guys anywhere.

I'd really rather not "fake" it ahead using the logbook as I'm really enjoying this campaign and I want to finish this mission the right way.

• 1 month later...