FIAT G-91R MOD By Cubanace Simulations

Also a very interesting plane you chose there! The "Gina" would certainly deserve to be modelled to the full extent and "should be rather easy to do" (this coming from someone who doesn't and will never have any clue of how to create something like this), as it was a very simple ground-attack plane with basic avionics. Pretty please, give it a go after the F-84 series you are working on and make it a full DCS level add-on :joystick:

Fiat_G-91R-3%2C_Germany_-_Air_Force_AN1951519.jpg

one by one,but when will we get a finished one?

Good luck!

As soon as I'm done with animations / weapons codes and cockpit.

Also

I have team up with Pedro caparros a 3d modeler that way I have more time into making Mod/Module code and other important aspects of the Work,so spect Faster Work this time around.

Edited by cubanace

Also a very interesting plane you chose there! The "Gina" would certainly deserve to be modelled to the full extent and "should be rather easy to do" (this coming from someone who doesn't and will never have any clue of how to create something like this), as it was a very simple ground-attack plane with basic avionics. Pretty please, give it a go after the F-84 series you are working on and make it a full DCS level add-on :joystick:

Fiat_G-91R-3%2C_Germany_-_Air_Force_AN1951519.jpg

Making full Modules take a great deal of time because it involves everything to be made from scratch,efm, external model,cockpit,systems ex, I am only one person and the truth is it's going to take AAA long long time to finish in that level and I'm not even learned everything needed to be in that level yet,I will continue making Mods and the modules in a learning manner,if I devote my time to full modules only then I'll never be able to release mods but I can do both after all a full module is not created fast we all know how dedicate it is to make one ,Just look at full teams of 3rd party they take years to develop modules and they are Professionals,so imagine me by my self,I have to work on mods while learning and release things to this community that is my new method.

But in short yes the G-91 is also planned after Mod and after F-84.

The G-91R Gina is focus for Squadrons and Airshow in Mind,no worries also comes with realistically Weapons .

Edited by cubanace

Making full Modules take a great deal of time because it involves everything to be made from scratch,efm, external model,cockpit,systems ex, I am only one person and the truth is it's going to take AAA long long time to finish in that level and I'm not even learned everything needed to be in that level yet,I will continue making Mods and the modules in a learning manner,if I devote my time to full modules only then I'll never be able to release mods but I can do both after all a full module is not created fast we all know how dedicate it is to make one ,Just look at full teams of 3rd party they take years to develop modules and they are Professionals,so imagine me by my self,I have to work on mods while learning and release things to this community that is my new method.

Yes, it's understandable you are taking on an enourmous task trying to create a good DCS mod, not to mention a full DCS-level add-on. But at least you are standing up to the challenge, that's a good thing, as there are just a few designers out there, and the pace of new products is rather slow. The more people venture into creating something for DCS, the better. Maybe if you stir up some attention with your two projects, there will be other talented people joining you, or there might even be some support by the other well-established design groups, if they or ED finds your projects worth supporting. All in all, you trying to create a "Gina" with your limited resources is better than noone doing it.

With regards to the Gina, do you have the manuals like the Dash-1? If not, I'd be happy to aquire one for you to support your project.

Yes, it's understandable you are taking on an enourmous task trying to create a good DCS mod, not to mention a full DCS-level add-on. But at least you are standing up to the challenge, that's a good thing, as there are just a few designers out there, and the pace of new products is rather slow. The more people venture into creating something for DCS, the better. Maybe if you stir up some attention with your two projects, there will be other talented people joining you, or there might even be some support by the other well-established design groups, if they or ED finds your projects worth supporting. All in all, you trying to create a "Gina" with your limited resources is better than noone doing it.

With regards to the Gina, do you have the manuals like the Dash-1? If not, I'd be happy to aquire one for you to support your project.

I have these Manuals

NATO 1RF-G91-R4-1 Flight Manual G91-R

NATO 1RF-G91-R4-2-1 Technical Manual Maintenance General

Flight Handbook G 91 Aircraft

PM Me Anything else you might have the more the Better!! And Thank you I really appreciate your Help.

I'm happy you don't quit modding, and happy to see the Gina too, will be a nice attack plane! So, good luck with your project, hope you succeed. BTW, Portugal retired its G.91 in 1993, can you imagine Georgia buying some of them after independence from the USSR? A georgian skin will be way cool!

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

Thanks for your WW II addition!

We need more Italian aircraft to accompany Makindel's CR-42!

+1000

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Would anyone like to take over this Project?

I have the external model I can give to you guys to continue and fix it.

3dx max required to animate and fix some errors in the external model.

Hawkeye,Happy calvin anyone?

I am Extremely Busy with the KC-130 Coding and Animation of its Cockpit and Honestly don't have the time for minor mods anymore.

I have sent you a pm.

Bruce has agreed to finish this.

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."