Can't download thread attachments

I must be missing something obvious, but I simply can't see any link to files that are attached to threads. For example, the top few stickies in the F14 thread refer to files that can be downloaded, yet, I can't see any thumbnail, link, or anywhere to click to download the attachment. I've tried both Chrome and MS Edge , while logged in, and there's no place I can see where the attachment is. Any help?

Intel 11900K/NVIDIA RTX 3090/32GB DDR4 3666/Z590 Asus Maximus motherboard/2TB Samsung EVO Pro/55" LG C9 120Hz @ 4K/Windows 10/Jotunheim Schiit external headphone amp/Virpil HOTAS + MFG Crosswind pedals

Anybody? Seems like a fairly simple question - currently I have no link to download or thumbnails in ANY thread that has a download link. I've had to resort to PM'ing the download creators to send me a copy, which is a huge waste of their time. Note I'm using the latest version of Chrome, Windows Defender and Malwarebytes, all at default settings.

Intel 11900K/NVIDIA RTX 3090/32GB DDR4 3666/Z590 Asus Maximus motherboard/2TB Samsung EVO Pro/55" LG C9 120Hz @ 4K/Windows 10/Jotunheim Schiit external headphone amp/Virpil HOTAS + MFG Crosswind pedals

Could you provide a link to such a post?

In some of the F-14 threads, the links have actually been removed while the documents are being updated, so there's nothing wrong on your end. ;)

A screenshot from your browser window would also be helpful.

Some things to check:

- User CP -> Thread Display Options -> Visible Post Elements (Should all be checked)

- Check your browser Add-Ons and make sure non of them filter the content of visited pages

Ahhh, I think that's the problem - they were in the F-14 forum and had been pulled. Thanks.