Bugs, Known issues & Updates

gregzagk

16 hours ago, Shibbyland said:

Hi Petritis,

It's intermittent but most noticeable in the mission where you have to find the refugees at night (sorry I can't remember the mission number). It was also obvious for the mission where your FOB is attacked. My gunners would not engage infantry on the FOB perimeter but would engage the mortars.

Thanks

In addition, Im on the mission 7 now and have been orbiting the factory for 20 mins, the humvee has advanced and killed most of the enemy but will not advance further so it looks like I'm stuck. Tried to kill the enemy myself but guns won't fire even with master arm on and crew member 2 being told to hold fire.

Hey, Shibbyland i just flew mission 7 and i didn't face this issue. While orbiting i got the message to land in order to extract the SEAL Team from the factory, 

As for mission 6 will check the issue with door gunners not firing and let you know. Thanks for the head up 😉 

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

I've just tried mission 7 three more times and each time it doesn't progress beyond the factory. Two of those attempts resulted in the infantry and humvee advancing a portion of the way to the factory then not moving any more. I've got it in 10x time acceleration right now just to see if I come back in 15 minutes whether they'll have eventually moved on.

15 hours ago, Shibbyland said:

I've just tried mission 7 three more times and each time it doesn't progress beyond the factory. Two of those attempts resulted in the infantry and humvee advancing a portion of the way to the factory then not moving any more. I've got it in 10x time acceleration right now just to see if I come back in 15 minutes whether they'll have eventually moved on.

Hey, which version of DCS are you currently using, is it Open Beta or Stable. 

• 3 weeks later...

Same situation in mission 7. SEAL and Hummer don't move to factory, stay in half way. 

Dcs 2.5.6 last stable. 

UPD: Finished the mission on the second try using a trick. This time, HUMMER advanced to the factory and destroyed some of the terrorists. He apparently did not see the rest as they stood behind the containers. I had to destroy the remaining terrorists myself. After that, the triggers went off and the mission continued. Apparently bots are having problems with pathfinding ...

Edited by суховей

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello, third mission and second bug (cargo is always destroyed even it is not). I have to say I am disappointed. Unfortunately the campaigh is unplayable with these conditions.

Are you going to do something with the campaign or should I ask for refund? I like the concept and the complexity and I really would like to play all the 15 missions but not like that.

Thanks.

• Like 1

Huey in the air, Spitfire in the hangar 🙂

The last version of OpenBeta (all terrains)

MFG Crosswind V2; Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog; TrackIR 5 (still not in use)

• 4 weeks later...
Am 20.3.2023 um 22:57 schrieb jpuk:

Hello, third mission and second bug (cargo is always destroyed even it is not). I have to say I am disappointed. Unfortunately the campaigh is unplayable with these conditions.

Are you going to do something with the campaign or should I ask for refund? I like the concept and the complexity and I really would like to play all the 15 missions but not like that.

Thanks.

I really do feel the same... the ARGO campaign so far is just disappointing and a huge waste of time trying to find out if the campaign is broken or I am crap.

With Lost Paradise I was having a true experience and memorable fun.. ARGO seems try and mostly error in the first few missions.

No carrier, no adf, no propper searchlights, cargo gets everytime demolished...flying 1h in one direction just to see absolutely nothing in the 4 mission due to searchlights.

This campaign is mission for mission a new desaster at the moment and getting there just takes ages and timelapse is an immersion killer!

That ED is giving no warning with this campaign and selling it for money really is something...

I want to be hindred by my own shortcomings in flying...not basic structures of the gameplay.

Hi all,

apologies for the inconvenience. 

The campaign was proven as playable and received good feedback since it's release (back in 2017), but of course it gets affected by DCS updates.

Unfortunately it was not possible for me to look at the issues properly in the last months. 

I will be working on the issues, which I noted from your posts, on the next days to send out updates to ED with fixes asap.  

If a mission is proven not possible to be brought in a proper state anymore, I would might need to remove it from the campaign (e.g. mission 4)

Thanks for your patience

• Like 2

373vFS DCS World squadron (Greece) - www.buddyspike.net

On 4/19/2023 at 12:04 AM, gregzagk said:

Hi all,

apologies for the inconvenience. 

The campaign was proven as playable and received good feedback since it's release (back in 2017), but of course it gets affected by DCS updates.

Unfortunately it was not possible for me to look at the issues properly in the last months. 

I will be working on the issues, which I noted from your posts, on the next days to send out updates to ED with fixes asap.  

If a mission is proven not possible to be brought in a proper state anymore, I would might need to remove it from the campaign (e.g. mission 4)

Thanks for your patience

Great, please, let us know, when it is fixed and we will try it again then. 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, as we are running tests in order to update and fix any bugs, i want to clarify that even though the cargo in Mission 3 gets damaged, the mission is still playable and you able to continue your task and get 100 score. 

Once you damage the cargo you are free to continue and land to the helipad located next to the artillery units.  

Just ignore the Mission Failed message and proceed. 

Thank you all for your patience. 

Petritis. 

• Like 2

On 5/3/2023 at 9:07 PM, petritis said:

Hey, as we are running tests in order to update and fix any bugs, i want to clarify that even though the cargo in Mission 3 gets damaged, the mission is still playable and you able to continue your task and get 100 score. 

Once you damage the cargo you are free to continue and land to the helipad located next to the artillery units.  

Just ignore the Mission Failed message and proceed. 

Thank you all for your patience. 

Petritis. 

Hi, I just finished the mission 3 with no issues, interesting. No problems with the cargo at all so I am satisfied now. 🙂

Thanks.

null

image.png

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Hello,

mix 15 still corrupted.

No way to land on rooftop...the Huey crashes all the time.

There are many up/downdraft in proximity of the buildings and the LDZ is unpracticable due to a strange geometry of main building.

I noticed this issue wa present in the past but I ensure you that is still there...

PLS FIX IT

Thanks

MIGNUS

Setup: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming plus, Intel i7 8700k, Ram 2x16Gb Crucial Ballistix Sport CL15 DDR4 3000MhZ, GTX 1070ti, 500Gb SDD, 1Tb HDD, Oculus Rift S, TM Warthog, TM Hornet Grip, TM Rudder pedals, 2x TM MFDs, 44” Tv, Home SIMPIT F/a-18c 1:1 scale Fully functional Main Instruments Panel