DCS UFC ( Android app )

pet333r

why you have the same entry twice in the file Export.lua?

local lfs=require('lfs'); dofile(lfs.writedir()..[[scripts\pw-dev_script\Export.lua]])

if you use one device, enter its IP only once, not 3 times:

with this configuration PC will try to send the same 3x to device (which will sooner lead to a blockage)

Got a little confused watching that copy paste step in your video.

All good now on the A10 UFC/AHCP/CDU/WARNINGS

Should the MFD screens work or is that in development?

Thanks for the help... sorry if I'm a doofus. :doh:

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | 64GB DDR4 3600| MSI RTX 4080 16GB Ventus 3X OC  | Samsung 970 Evo 2TB NVME | HP Reverb G2 | DIY Head Tracker Cap | Logitech X-56 throttle | VKB NXT Premium |  Win 11

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

--Arthur C Clark

No problem, I don't know everything either, but when I can help I will be very happy to help:smilewink:

I'm working on MFD

Glad you got it working - it's a fine app when it's all going. I think the video tute could use a redo, with an English voice over if possible. Unfortunately the dev isn't a native English speaker, which will make this tricky. Once I get all of my screens working, I'll see if I can whip one up, but first I need to figure out why my F-14 warning screen stops working after several minutes, yet all other screens are ok.

Intel 11900K/NVIDIA RTX 3090/32GB DDR4 3666/Z590 Asus Maximus motherboard/2TB Samsung EVO Pro/55" LG C9 120Hz @ 4K/Windows 10/Jotunheim Schiit external headphone amp/Virpil HOTAS + MFG Crosswind pedals

Update - I opened port 25070 on my firewall and everything is now working perfectly! 3 x tablets and 1 x phone! I'll do a tutorial video this week showing how I got it all working.

Intel 11900K/NVIDIA RTX 3090/32GB DDR4 3666/Z590 Asus Maximus motherboard/2TB Samsung EVO Pro/55" LG C9 120Hz @ 4K/Windows 10/Jotunheim Schiit external headphone amp/Virpil HOTAS + MFG Crosswind pedals

New version 1.0.2020.814 avaible

- AJS37 Viggen: added CK-37 panel

- F/A-18C IFEI: fixed display values

- F/A-18C IFEI: changed graphic and L/R/Z indicators added

- A-10C AHCP: fixed Altimeter Surce switch

- M2000 PCA: fixed keep screen on

- MFD: added rocker switchers for A-10C, AV8, F-16C

- app: fixed displaying main menu on some small devices

- fixed some small bugs

attachment.php?attachmentid=244751&stc=1&d=1597426542

This is outstanding work, I will buy this app immediately.

One question though - I want to output my Android to 21.5" touchscreen LCD with 1920x1080. Can I have more panels on a single big screen, akin to Helios, instead of multiple Android devices?

This way I can repurpose my old phone and a new 21.5" touchscreen HDMI LCD.

Thanks,

Niko

New version 1.0.2020.814 avaible

- AJS37 Viggen: added CK-37 panel

- F/A-18C IFEI: fixed display values

- F/A-18C IFEI: changed graphic and L/R/Z indicators added

- A-10C AHCP: fixed Altimeter Surce switch

- M2000 PCA: fixed keep screen on

- MFD: added rocker switchers for A-10C, AV8, F-16C

- app: fixed displaying main menu on some small devices

- fixed some small bugs

attachment.php?attachmentid=244751&stc=1&d=1597426542

Huhu VIGGEN!!

Thank u so much!!

:pilotfly:

Doh, now my DCS AoA indexer app has stopped working. Do I need to open a specific port/protocol/direction to get this working? I've disabled the BitDefender firewall entirely, but the Windows firewall is still up.

Doh, now my DCS AoA indexer app has stopped working. Do I need to open a specific port/protocol/direction to get this working? I've disabled the BitDefender firewall entirely, but the Windows firewall is still up.
Both applications use the same 5160/25070 UDP ports. The phone's IP is correct?

This is outstanding work, I will buy this app immediately.

One question though - I want to output my Android to 21.5" touchscreen LCD with 1920x1080. Can I have more panels on a single big screen, akin to Helios, instead of multiple Android devices?

This way I can repurpose my old phone and a new 21.5" touchscreen HDMI LCD.

Thanks,

Niko

Good idea. Just a few days ago I changed my old broken tablet. I just need to check if it supports image transfer via USB C. Because without the possibility of testing it is a bit poor heh. But an interesting idea, i need to check it out

Does the device have a static or DHCP address? (If DHCP, it may have been issued a new one)

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | 64GB DDR4 3600| MSI RTX 4080 16GB Ventus 3X OC  | Samsung 970 Evo 2TB NVME | HP Reverb G2 | DIY Head Tracker Cap | Logitech X-56 throttle | VKB NXT Premium |  Win 11

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

--Arthur C Clark

Both applications use the same 5160/25070 UDP ports. The phone's IP is correct?

Just for clarity, can you please list out exactly which ports need to be open, which protocol, and which direction? Last time you mentioned this you said:

"25070 UDP, for incoming connections to the PC"

It'd be great to get the entire list, and clear instructions, so I can nail the issue. The IP is static, as confirmed by both the WLAN settings on the phone, and my router's connected device list.

Just for clarity, can you please list out exactly which ports need to be open, which protocol, and which direction? Last time you mentioned this you said:

"25070 UDP, for incoming connections to the PC"

It'd be great to get the entire list, and clear instructions, so I can nail the issue. The IP is static, as confirmed by both the WLAN settings on the phone, and my router's connected device list.

Yes, of course

5160 - outgoing from PC (this is where data is sent to Android)

25070 - incoming (this port is receiving data from Android)

Both ports are UDP. I will also add information in the readme of the script. Thanks for paying attention to this.

Yes, of course

5160 - outgoing from PC (this is where data is sent to Android)

25070 - incoming (this port is receiving data from Android)

Both ports are UDP. I will also add information in the readme of the script. Thanks for paying attention to this.

Thanks mate, will try this now - once I've got everything working 100% I will do a video tutorial in English. I'll send it through to you to check first before it goes live. This is a damn fine piece of software, and the easier it is to set up, the more people will use it!

I think the DCS AoA indexer app may be broken - I've updated script, checked all IPs, opened the ports on my router, disabled the BitDefender firewall and network security entirely, and it's not working at all.

Peeter, can you please check that you can get it to work on the Tomcat when using three other screens running DCS UFC?

I think the DCS AoA indexer app may be broken - I've updated script, checked all IPs, opened the ports on my router, disabled the BitDefender firewall and network security entirely, and it's not working at all.

Peeter, can you please check that you can get it to work on the Tomcat when using three other screens running DCS UFC?

I checked 3x DCS UFC + AoA Indexer with all the modules supported by the AoA Indexer. Everything works as it should, the last AoA update was on July 2nd, nothing has changed since then, the script is the same as on github. I think the problem is somewhere on the system because as you said it started after reinstalling Windows, but it's hard to say why... if you have open ports, disabled anti-virus etc, there must be something else..

Also send me the entire Scripts folder by e-mail, I will check and compare, and some screenshots of the configuration in the router, maybe I will notice something that could be missed

New version 1.0.2020.821 avaible

- JF-17: added HUD panel

- JF-17 UFCP: added fullscreen support

- layout optimization

- app: fixed displaying home screen

Thanks! I bought the app and this afternoon I will set everything up.

Any news regarding exporting the MFD screens?

Best regards,

i7 12700KF | MSI Z690 A-PRO | Corsair Vengeance 2x16 gb @ 3200 Mhz | RTX 3070 Ti FE | Acer XB271HU 1440P 144HZ | Virpil T-50 CM throttle | Virpil WarBRD Base + MongoosT-50 CM2 Grip | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR 5 | HP Reverb G2

Bf 109 K-4 | Fw 190 A-8 | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | P-51D | Fw 190 D-9 | P-47D | Mosquito FB VI | F/A 18C | F-14 A/B | F-16C | MiG-15bis | MiG-21bis | M-2000C | A-10C | AJS-37 Viggen | UH-1H | Ka-50 | Mi-24P | C-101 | Flaming Cliffs 3

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Normandy | The Channel | Syria

OK, great news - it's all working! I think it *may* have been a router reboot that fixed up the IP mapping for my devices.

I finally had some time to do the setup and I must say that the app works flawlessly! Except some small things like the radio volume not changing in the game as it changes in the app and the way around.

Also, if I may, I would to propose being able to swipe between screens of the same aircraft. For instance, swiping the right of the screen in the Hornet UFC will change to IFEI, another one and you have left/right MFD, and another one for the center MFD.

Anyway, thanks for the app, it is great!

Edited by Al-Azraq

i7 12700KF | MSI Z690 A-PRO | Corsair Vengeance 2x16 gb @ 3200 Mhz | RTX 3070 Ti FE | Acer XB271HU 1440P 144HZ | Virpil T-50 CM throttle | Virpil WarBRD Base + MongoosT-50 CM2 Grip | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR 5 | HP Reverb G2

Bf 109 K-4 | Fw 190 A-8 | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | P-51D | Fw 190 D-9 | P-47D | Mosquito FB VI | F/A 18C | F-14 A/B | F-16C | MiG-15bis | MiG-21bis | M-2000C | A-10C | AJS-37 Viggen | UH-1H | Ka-50 | Mi-24P | C-101 | Flaming Cliffs 3

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Normandy | The Channel | Syria

Also, if I may, I would to propose being able to swipe between screens of the same aircraft. For instance, swiping the right of the screen in the Hornet UFC will change to ICP, another one and you have left/right MFD, and another one for the center MFD.

This is a great idea. It would be awesome if it can be implemented.

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze

Ok, switching between panels will be much easier and faster. I changed a large part of the application code so that it will be possible to move with "gestures" (left / right) and change panels, you will not have to exit and run another one. But first, I have to test everything and see if it will work properly under all conditions:smilewink:

Very cool if it works ..

Ok, switching between panels will be much easier and faster. I changed a large part of the application code so that it will be possible to move with "gestures" (left / right) and change panels, you will not have to exit and run another one. But first, I have to test everything and see if it will work properly under all conditions:smilewink:

Very nice suggestion. Good luck with your testing. Glad I purchased this cool little app months ago!

• Do not own:  | F-15E | JF-17 | Fw 190 A-8 | Bf 109 |
  • Hardware:  [ - Ryzen7-5800X - 32GB - RX 6800 - X56 HOTAS Throttle -  WINWING Orion 2 F16EX Grip - TrackIR 5 - Tobii 5C - JetPad FSE - ]