[RESOLVED]Popping sound at cold start

Reflected

Still not fixed...

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins

Getting the popping sound - sounds like engine backfire. Only get it in normandy map. will delete my lua and see if that's same work around. not using voice attack either.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Oh there are no fighter pilots down in hell,

The place is full of queers, navigators, bombardiers,

but there are no fighter pilots down in hell!

It's there even with the engine off. I load into the field and it's the first thing i hear.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Oh there are no fighter pilots down in hell,

The place is full of queers, navigators, bombardiers,

but there are no fighter pilots down in hell!

I can confirm, that when all local P-51D engines are shut down, for all clients in multiplayer session and/or all AI in any single player or multiplayer session, the popping sounds continue.

I have seen in versions upto current version in open beta 2.5.6.45317

| AMD RYZEN 5900X | INNO3D RTX 4080 ICHILL | G.SKILL 3200-C14 32GB | ASUS X570-E GAMING | LG 27GP850 2K/QHD |
| TM HOTAS COUGAR | VPC WARBRD BASE | MFG CROSSWIND V2 | G.TRIX JETSEAT KW908 | HP REVERB G2 |

YouTube: ScubyFlying

I completed mission two of the blue bodney campaign last night. During engine start and taxi and when landed there was the annoying popping sound, even with canopy closed. Even when all the AI engines wre shutdown there was STILL that annoying popping sound

Intel i7-10700k, 32GB DDR4, GTX 1080 8GB, 1TB NVMe SSD, LG32GK850G 2560x1440 Monitor, Noctua u12a cooler

Sorry, friends :(

The bug was fixed quite a while ago. But due to strange circumstances, the fix was not included in the updates. I hope that in the next update the fix will appear. I will control

So if it was fixed, it would be nice to update topic status :)

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor

The popping sound is gone, but I have a hunch that it was simply removed from the game. Now the Merlin doesn't pop and backfire when I throttle back. Can anyone confirm?

I have flown p-51 and i can tell that i could hear spluttering with throttle retarded, in landing approach, yesterday.

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor

Granted, it happens less often than in Spit, and "pops" are more quiet. But it's been like that for a couple of previous OB iterations already.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.