Any update plans of WWII Assets?

gomwolf

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome, we got some new toys to play with! :)

I need some help though:

- I found the V1 rail, but can't find the V1 itself in the editor.

- I can't load bombs to the JU88 nor the A20G, so I can't use them in bombing missions.

Thanks!

"V-1 and launching ramp as static object" - to me it sounds like a ramp with a V1 on it?

As for the bombers - I think you need to "fake" the bombing and have flames and explosions appear out of thin air when the bombers pass over for the time being.

Kein Anderer als ein Jäger spürt,

Den Kampf und Sieg so konzentriert.

Das macht uns glücklich, stolz und froh,

Der Jägerei ein Horrido!

- I can't load bombs to the JU88 nor the A20G, so I can't use them in bombing missions.

Yes, the Ju-88 seems to be only capable of using torpedoes at the moment ... but the A-20 does carry 4 bombs, and releases them on a dive attack:

kF6z0F2.jpg

You need to create a new payload and set the mission type as Ground Attack.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

OK, I admit tham I'm biased, but I loved the WW2 update ... of course I'd wish for more ... but I'm happy anyway :thumbup:

The Ju-88 is gorgeous:

btSFGFp.jpg

Ogg1q16.jpg

Pity that it cames with just a single livery .. ED, can you please release a Livery Template so that the user community can create more?

The A-20 is nice too, tough its only livery is a bit ugly to my taste:

BueMuNO.jpg

Loved the ships too .. but why they dont have crew? if the aircrafts have crew, the ships need it too, they look like ghost ships without crew .. hopefully some Modders can create a set of sailors for them :)

KUzDG9r.jpg

LGjfZrG.jpg

K8Yrs4g.jpg

The V1 looks good .. but has no ancillary equipment yet:

zVkovR7.jpg

The tanks are nice, but we already had many .. I'd rather have more airfield vehicles and a wider variety of infantry :)

Lup43CX.jpg

Anyway, happy and anxious to use them on my missions :thumbup:

Cheers!

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB