Low Resistance of Mi-8

34 minutes ago, NineLine said:

I did about 4 passes over 4 M4 infantry with no real damage, I took hits, they missed a bunch. But the tail didnt fall off and I was able to still fly normally. 

Wow - nice necro. One year later you managed one flight with a several passes over 4 infantry. Congrats. 👍

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

26 minutes ago, NineLine said:

Actually I did a number of flights, but if you rather I ignore it I can manage that as well.

Haha all good Norm, you can do what you like, couldn't really care less anymore. Pretty used to problems with aircraft being ignored in DCS by now.

Many people aside from me have mentioned that the Mi-8 in particular is particularly fragile to small arms fire from an AK-47.... but w/e. Just quote me a year later saying 'your tail didn't fall off'. Nice.  

Just FYI the AK I mentioned fires 7.62 mm - the M4 fires 5.56mm, but knowing DCS it prob makes no difference.

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• NineLine changed the title to Low Resistance of Mi-8
  • NineLine locked this topic