Modifier pinky button sticking

Oates76

Hi all, I’ve been using some of the controller profiles downloadable from the DCS website, but when I loaded a profile for the F-5 and configure the pinky button as the modifier (I have the Thrustmaster 1600 stick/throttle/pedals set), it seems to stick on instead of only working when pressed as it does in my other aircraft. So if I press the modifier and release, now all my controls work as “modified” until I hit the modifier button again. In my other setups, it seems to work as a momentary switch, and only modifies while it is being held down.

Anyone seen this before of have a quick fix?

Thanks in advance!

Oates

In the control settings there is a “modifier” button on the lower left. When you open it there are 2 windows (left and right).

The left side is for modifiers that work when a button is held and the right is a toggle (press to turn on and press again to turn off).

Make sure your modifier is setup in the left window and not the right if you want it to work when the button is held.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the control settings there is a “modifier” button on the lower left. When you open it there are 2 windows (left and right).

The left side is for modifiers that work when a button is held and the right is a toggle (press to turn on and press again to turn off).

Make sure your modifier is setup in the left window and not the right if you want it to work when the button is held.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+10

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain