how big of a download?

On the site it says 120 gb on ssd? what is the torrent or direct download size before unpacking if any?

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

I seem to remember about 40Gbs Its been a while. The back threads just after release will have that info I remember asking it myself :)

Scratch that, the whole map is 33Gb disk size. We had to get 2.0 at the same time as the NTTR which made it bigger

Edited by Cibit

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks rocka fellas

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

quick question: if I download bare 2.5 and ED releases the hornet, can I just use the hornet and will its download be big?

quick question: if I download bare 2.5 and ED releases the hornet, can I just use the hornet and will its download be big?
2.5 alone with Georgia map is a 11Gb download IIRC, but I had the modules installed, maybe less. Adding Nevada map it's a 30Gb extra download. I don't think Hornet itself would be too large DL, modules never are.

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

2.5 alone with Georgia map is a 11Gb download IIRC, but I had the modules installed, maybe less. Adding Nevada map it's a 30Gb extra download. I don't think Hornet itself would be too large DL, modules never are.

S!

Oh thank you so much. so its 15 GB total with the hornet if released. Reason why I ask is that I am on a shared internet connection so I may have to stop the download for others on the net with me. Can you pass the torrent file for 2.5? like the one used in utorrent to download dcs 2.5 as a whole?

Oh thank you so much. so its 15 GB total with the hornet if released. Reason why I ask is that I am on a shared internet connection so I may have to stop the download for others on the net with me. Can you pass the torrent file for 2.5? like the one used in utorrent to download dcs 2.5 as a whole?
If you keep Georgia map and Hornet alone it's probably way less, maybe something in the 10Gb, but I can't know for sure having the modules on.

I haven't any torrent file, sorry. It's been awhile since last time I could have any downloading problem but since ED downloader works torrenting files it can probably catch the last part and resume downloading it at the same spot.

S!

Edited by Ala13_ManOWar

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice