NTTR info and mission by the 476

Fantastic job, mate. Thanks a lot! :thumbup:

This will definitely improve our internal training and all the public events, such as by the 104th.

Best regards,

Fire

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Stuka,

I'm cross posting this from another thread. You probably already have it but others following this thread may not. There is a TON of good info in here including real flight plans from Nelllis to the Various ranges.

http: // http://www.vusaf.us/RFN14/resources/In-Flight-Guide/RFN14IFG.pdf

Sierra

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

Nice work Stuka :thumbup:

Dumb question inbound though.....but I guess it's only a dumb question if you know the answer and unfortunately I don't! :music_whistling:

How do you open the initial selections list within Google Earth. I can't find it anywhere.

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

Awesome! Thanks Stuka, and I'm really looking forward to the mission. I had started the process of populating the various targets in the NTTR with static objects, but I've been hoping someone more professional (you guys) would come along and do it right.

wow this is incredible! I guess my question is, I hear the ATC system is going to revamped...will it allow for SIDS/STARS and multiple frequency changes? That would be really awesome if it did! Part of the challenge I love is flying the correct departures, VFR transitions, and STARS. As a private pilot and a long time x-plane with pilotedge user, that is the one thing I missed in DCS was true to life ATC communications. Like clearance, ground, tower, departure, approach....Man it would be cool to fly the TAC routes for VFR transitions over the KLAS airspace just like IRL.

I saw that each corridor east and west have frequencies to talk on as well so if the new ATC system has this implemented, you guys would be awesome!

Core i7 7700K @ 4.5

GTX 1080ti OC 11gb DDR 5

16 GB pc 3200 DDR with XMP

Crucial 500GB SSD

Crucial 1TB SSD

Asus 31.5" @ 1920x1080

Track IR

Thurstmaster pedals

Thurstmaster HOTAS Warthog

Stuka,

On the map Threat Sites are labeled separately from Targets. Do you have any information regarding what types of emitters are at each location and if they are static or movable depending on training to be accomplished?

Thanks

Sierra99

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

Just watching stuff in Google earth :surrender:... are you really creating a missiontemplate with all "possible" objects for dcs ?

for the community ?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There are two types of fighter pilots - those who have, and those who will execute a magnificent break turn towards a bug on the canopy . . . .

http://www.youtube.com/user/schnarrsonvomdach

http://www.twitch.tv/schnarre

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Schnarre-Schnarrson/876084505743788?fref=ts

Stuka,

On the map Threat Sites are labeled separately from Targets. Do you have any information regarding what types of emitters are at each location and if they are static or movable depending on training to be accomplished?

Thanks

Sierra99

Yes. Will be part of the template mission.

By using simple AI on/of triggers, you will be able to have each individual threat present or not.

dUJOta.jpg

Windows 11 | i9 12900KF | 64GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals | TM MFDs + Lilliput 8" | TIR5 Pro

;2589144']Stuka this is absolutely priceless info! Thank you to you and your guys for all the hard work that went into putting this together!

No one should operate in the NTTR without having studied this documentation!

On behalf of the 104th I would like to send you either some good Scottish Whisky or some beer!

Which would you prefer?

Pm me with a delivery address and I will get some in the post before Santa comes!

Thanks Maverick and 104th !

104.png~original

dUJOta.jpg

Windows 11 | i9 12900KF | 64GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals | TM MFDs + Lilliput 8" | TIR5 Pro

See that's what makes this place so great!:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

Post removed. Info outdated. All info in post #1

Edited by Stuka
  • Like 1

dUJOta.jpg