DCS won't load past 10% after failed module installation - ED Forums

Notices

Old 10-04-2015, 09:48 PM   #1
KillyMcKill

Default DCS won't load past 10% after failed module installation

So I ran 1.5 fine last night, everything worked nicely. I installed my A-10 and FC3 modules through the ingame module manager and tested both and they worked.

I went to install the KA-50 module and it failed due to I think not having enough space on the C: drive. My DCS install is on my F: drive.

I couldn't get DCS to start after that, it gets stuck at 10% on the loading screen forever. I uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times in different places. I manually installed the modules through the command prompt on the latest installation and still have the same issue. Please help.

RESOLVED: delete C:\Users\yourname\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta folder, DCS will make a new one and that fixed my issue.

Last edited by KillyMcKill; 10-07-2015 at 03:53 PM. Reason: Issue resolved.
KillyMcKill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 03:44 PM   #2
Kofeina

I have same problem, is there any solution? In my case it happend after i closed game with task manager (game freezes at the end of mission).

Last edited by Kofeina; 10-07-2015 at 03:48 PM.
Kofeina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 03:52 PM   #3
KillyMcKill

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.ph...60#post2508860 Solution posted in this thread by another member.

Basically delete the DCSopenbeta folder (or rename it) in your C:\Users\yourname\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta and that fixed the problem for me right away.
KillyMcKill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 04:07 PM   #4
Kofeina

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillyMcKill View Post
http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.ph...60#post2508860 Solution posted in this thread by another member.

Basically delete the DCSopenbeta folder (or rename it) in your C:\Users\yourname\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta and that fixed the problem for me right away.
Thanks!
Kofeina is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
install, ka-50, module, won't load