Default Canadian skin change

BoneDust

I'd like to see the grey military skin for the Canadian Hornet be the default skin. Not sure why the demo skin is the default.

VCAW-99_sig_ED_BD-3.png

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR

Dude!!!! Be happy we even got one.

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

I'd like to see the grey military skin for the Canadian Hornet be the default skin. Not sure why the demo skin is the default.

I haven't tried, but i might do, you could also trick the sim with a workaround by creating an OVGME folder that simply replace the defaukt texture with the RCAF one if you want, by copying the RCAF DDS and naming them as the Fetault DDS names are, so when you activate the mod in OVGME it'll simpyl replace the default DDS witht he oens from the MOD, so you'll even seen RCAF skin on server which used defaults one.