Sounds!

skypirate

First of all - well done Razbam.

Very interesting module with great potential. Hopefully following the early access the left-out features will be quickly added.

The one thing that I personally find quite basic at this stage though is the soudset. Yes, I know it's not entirely in your control and ED has to also work on it. I assume it is WIP (probably).

Please push for something nice to be developed in that area as right now I feel like I am flying the F-19 sim from 25y ago.. IMHO you never got the Mirage soundset right and that is why I barely fly it. Make a change with the Harrier, it deserves a top notch soundset...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Regards!

First of all - well done Razbam.

Very interesting module with great potential. Hopefully following the early access the left-out features will be quickly added.

The one thing that I personally find quite basic at this stage though is the soudset. Yes, I know it's not entirely in your control and ED has to also work on it. I assume it is WIP (probably).

Please push for something nice to be developed in that area as right now I feel like I am flying the F-19 sim from 25y ago.. IMHO you never got the Mirage soundset right and that is why I barely fly it. Make a change with the Harrier, it deserves a top notch soundset...

It literally came out today, in EARLY ACCESS, which means it's still a WIP, as is the Mirage.

There was a post recently, stating that ED has decided to no longer control the module sounds, and it's now up to the individual developers to create their own sounds. This happened kind of last minute, so I'm sure the sounds will be tweaked in coming updates.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

As far as the engine idle sound I think RAZBAM nailed it here, it has that distinctive Pegasus whine, but the pitch of the whine does not change with throttle increase, hopefully they will continue to work on this, but for an EA module I was surprised when I first started it up how good the engine idle sound was. Much better than I was expecting.

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.