Updated CA Beta 1 Missions

Wags

• ED Team

Apparently very old CA mission versions were used for the first beta. Attached are much more recent singleplayer and multiplayer versions. These are still considered in beta, so feedback is welcome.

For many of the Ru missions, Su-25T player flights were also added.

Please overwrite the missions in the Mods/Tech/CombinedArms/Missions/EN/Single folder with the attached.

Thanks

CA Beta 1 Missions.rar

Edited by Wags

The file that I downloaded only contains 4 files, mission, options, an image, and warehouses?

I get the same. Tried downloading several times... I don't get it?

Edit: Resolved: browser automatically tried to save it as .zip instead of .rar. Fixed manually:)

Edited by Inseckt

Help Beczl with his DCS MiG-21Bis project

by Pre-Ordering DCS MiG-21Bis module NOW!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO PRE-ORDER PAGE AT INDIEGOGO

• 2 weeks later...
I get the same. Tried downloading several times... I don't get it?

Edit: Resolved: browser automatically tried to save it as .zip instead of .rar. Fixed manually:)

NEVER use MS Internet Explorer for Web-browsing! Unless you prefer useless proprietary crap (activeX, .net, silverlight) for free... and a lot of security issues also integrated for no additional bucks. :lol:

Maybe, they enhance the crap with IE 10 at least they want to support html5 now, but until then use firefox or chrome. They are free, fast and support 99% of the non Microsoft web.

• Like 1

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

NEVER use MS Internet Explorer for Web-browsing! Unless you prefer useless proprietary crap (activeX, .net, silverlight) for free... and a lot of security issues also integrated for no additional bucks. :lol:

Maybe, they enhance the crap with IE 10 at least they want to support html5 now, but until then use firefox or chrome. They are free, fast and support 99% of the non Microsoft web.

Of course I don't use IE, (I'm not a neewb of the interwebs:megalol:). The issue I reported was using Opera, which is my main browser, and when it fails at something, I have chrome as back-up;)

But yes, I agree, only use IE for downloading some other browser...

Edit: I don't agree that .net is crap though, perhaps for web applications, but it's great for other stuff that is meant to run on windows only, but thats a whole different subject right there...

Edited by Inseckt
  • Like 1

Help Beczl with his DCS MiG-21Bis project

by Pre-Ordering DCS MiG-21Bis module NOW!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO PRE-ORDER PAGE AT INDIEGOGO

• 1 month later...

If I paid and downloaded CA September 21! I have a new version of the missions? Or do I need to download and install the mission from the first page?

Thanks.

Не говорите что мне надо делать и я не скажу куда вам надо идти…

| Asus Z390 | Core i5 9600K | HyperX Fury 32Gb | RTX 2070 | 1TB HDD + Intel Optane memory 32Gb | Thrustmaster F-16C Viper Add-on Grip+TWCS Throttle | Dell WMR | Oculus Quest 2 |

Or do I need to download and install the mission from the first page?

Thanks.

Yes.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• 11 months later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 2 years later...