Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

Classical VRS I would assume, but what was the cause? Pilot error? Engine problems? Transmission failure?

At first I thought the pilot must have been drunk, but then realized he was probably trying to get the passengers off the stricken bird, seeing as he couldn't safely land with the right main gear loose.

Under the circumstances, it looks like the pilot did a very good job getting things under control after the initial very hard landing, though I think it would have been wise to keep more distance to all the bystanders; the chopper was leaking fuel from at least one external tank, wasn't it? That whole thing could have ended in a fireball. Glad everybody seems to have come out of it okay.

Is this Kim Jong-un watching a KPA pilot train using DCS?

They need to request help in the forums to fix their home build... that's really bad..

attachment.php?attachmentid=120716&stc=1&d=1440215352

KPAdcs.png.45d73827c0ccfcda455eb60eb7f55db7.png

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm

Is this Kim Jong-un watching a KPA pilot train using DCS?

They need to request help in the forums to fix their home build... that's really bad..

attachment.php?attachmentid=120716&stc=1&d=1440215352

which aircraft is being simulated in this pic?the cockpit is seemed familiar......

Feel the Rush of Superior Air Power

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

which aircraft is being simulated in this pic?the cockpit is seemed familiar......

Here's my guess. Wikipedia says North Korea have Shenyang FT-2 trainer aircraft, which is apparently the Chinese production of the MiG-15UTI (a dual-seat, dual-controller variant).

Here's a shot of the MiG-15UTI instruments. Seems fairly close. If it's not that one, maybe some other MiG-15 variant?

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm