Left and Right eyes on the HTC VIVE/VR Render Differently

Nothing else I've ever reported has yet to be fixed so I doubt this will, but this is entirely unplayable for me since the last updates I installed. I'm not sure if it's just me with this but my L and R eyes on the VIVE are rendering differently. The grass and clutter in the left eye is darker and seems more aliased compared to the right eye which seems more transparent or lighter? This is similar to the rather serious rendering bug which I reported some time ago, where low rotor RPM shows how the blades are also rendering differently between both eyes: one shows the motion blur effect on the blades, and the other shows the static, solid blades. Both the clutter and the rotors being rendered differently between both eyes is incredibly uncomfortable. Seeing a separate image between the two eyes makes this game nauseating.

I'm sorry if this is just me for some bizarre reason, but if it's not.. do you guys have a VR headset at the dev office to actually test the game on? Because this could not have been overlooked as it's very obvious immediately.