Cannot load newly bought DCS Combined Arms

eugtal

Hi,

Can you pls help me with my issue: Today I've download DCS Combined Arms from the Module manager - everything went fine, download ok, activation ok - but then when I opened DCS world and from the module I chose to play DCS Combined Arms I could not get my password to work - that is I entered my password and when I pressed on the right arrow to continue nothing happened - so on the top of the password page there is an X and i clicked it and then I chose the icon at the bottom of the page which shows DCS combined arms and the game started loading but got stuck at 12% upload and I waited half an hour and thought that this cannot be - I repeated same procedure and same thing happens - so now i bought a game just for nothing - can you pls help and maybe suggest what am i to do?

br

Eugenio Taliana

• ED Team

Hi

please attach your logs folder zipped and we will try to assist

A guide can be found in my signature.

Generally when this happens it is antivirus or other security software creating problems, try adding DCS to you allowed / whitelist

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2