Are we going to get at least Flaming Cliffs fidelity SAM?

dpatt711

Is the RCntrl+F10 menu just a proof of concept, or is that as far as they plan on going with SAM systems?

I for one would love to see basic flaming cliffs style SAM systems. 3D non-clickable cockpit and the ability to control multi-unit SAM systems like the SA-11 or Patriot.

Same here. But the current SAM radar interface is clickable, so why should later versions of that be FC like?

I would also like to track multiple targets, if the SAM system can do it so in real life. Plus, shooting missiles ballistic (without radar guidance) and a function, to destroy them on command.

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]