Ghost missiles kill me :(

onslope

I have played some missions and once in a while I am shot down by ghost missiles.

Dont see where they come from or any other trace of their origin, they just appear in my flight track.

See this clip (just scroll to 1:30 as I missed to edit clip:music_whistling:)

Different missisons have the same ghost missiles.

DCS Beta version

Any thoughts? Experience?

• ED Team

Hi

If you have a track replay also we would like to see it.

Thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hi

If you have a track replay also we would like to see it.

Thanks

Sorry I missed to save the track but I will as soon as it happens again and post it here.

The missile just appear in front of the planes track as seen in the tacview.

• ED Team
Sorry I missed to save the track but I will as soon as it happens again and post it here.

The missile just appear in front of the planes track as seen in the tacview.

Yes looks very strange, I have subscribed to this thread so I should see when you add the track.

thank you

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

If you would like to reproduce, it's always been original missions after a series of high load evasive turns. I will test a high load drive recovery to see if it's something with the damage model in the AJS.

It's even more strange if I am the only one encountered this ghost missile.

I will post my Tacview file when I come home.

• ED Team

If you have a track replay it would be helpful, tacview is great, but I need to be able to reproduce it to the team.

thank you