Problems with custom pilot patch

PrototypeBayu8

I decided to make my own custom pilot patches and when I did put in on dcs (its on my f-15c btw) I have this problem where there is a white box surrounding the patches, normally, it would just show the patches.

fyi. I saved the picture as pilot_F15_patch_18_sqn.tga and i saved it as a .dds file (I added .tga in the end because the default patches did so, but it is a .dds file).

I wonder if I did anything wrong in making this and im asking you guys for a possible solution to remove the "white box"...

Photos:

my custom patches file photo, ( saved as pilot_F15_patch_18_sqn.tga):

8gAC3h6.png

The problem:

Y17ehDK.jpg

28xmhh4.jpg

Any suggestions highly appreciated..

Edited by PrototypeBayu8

If in doubt, full afterburner...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The patches you've designed (very nice by the way): are they colour on a white background or are they colour on a transparent background? If the background is white, try making it transparent & see if that works.

System Spec: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P Black Edition case. | AMD 5950X CPU | MSI RTX-3090 GPU | 32GB HyperX Predator PC4000 RAM | | TM Warthog stick & throttle | TrackIR 5 | Samsung 980 Pro NVMe 4 SSD 1TB (boot) | Samsung 870 QVO SSD 4TB (games) | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

Personal wish list: DCS: Su-27SM & DCS: Avro Vulcan.

They need an alpha channel. The patches should be solid white on the alpha channel, with the white color surrounding them black.

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

The alpha layer needs to be in the channels tab, not layers tab. And save as a 32 bit tga.

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "