F/A-18C - Louder cockpit Switches Mod & louder gun in cockpit

Simple mod that will make all cockpit switches sound louder. Same goes for the gun sound and other things.

- PASS Integrity check

- JSGME compatible

I created this mod with the switches sound slider in the sound setting at 100%, so feel free to adjust the sound level to your liking using that setting.

If you have any suggestion on sound level, or find bugs free to drop a comment.

DOWNLOAD HERE

• 1 month later...

Hey, how did you created this mod? I tried to do the same with f-16 but the sound files seems encrypted.

I like anime girls, planes and planes with anime girls painted on them.

Lockheed, Boeing, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon and General Dynamics should take after Anaheim Electronics and sell brand new prototypes to mentally unstable civilians.

Looking for any sign of intelligence on this forum.

image.png

Hey, how did you created this mod? I tried to do the same with f-16 but the sound files seems encrypted.

I created this mod when the files were not yet encrypted, so I just edited the gain in the .sdef files. Now you'll have to manually create the .sdef files. More info here: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=98014

Regardless, the F-16 mod is currently pending approval and will be up in a couple of days.

I'm still confused about where exactly I should put this mod.

It will be easier if you provide the full path to the .sdef files like this:

\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Mods\aircraft\FA-18C\Sounds\sdef\Aircrafts\FA-18\Cockpit

...and I will create the necessary folders myself.

Dima | My DCS uploads

I'm still confused about where exactly I should put this mod.

It will be easier if you provide the full path to the .sdef files like this:

\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Mods\aircraft\FA-18C\Sounds\sdef\Aircrafts\FA-18\Cockpit

...and I will create the necessary folders myself.

Put the "Sound" folder in the location: \Saved Games\DCS.openbeta. If you already have a sound folder in that location, then just place the contents of the Sound folder to your existing Sound folder.

Hope this helps...Drac

• 4 weeks later...

I'd like to report something... theres some sounds that appears be knobs be rolling and rolling, and you hear them moving, even you doing nothing... any idea what it could be? Anyone here having the same problem? which .sdef file its the knobs sounds to me delete and see whats happens...

Edited by Tuniorez

I've make a test, file by file, testing in game what could be... after hours, this two files Sw09.sdef, Sw10.sdef appears to create that strange knob noise while we flying... so I delete it, at last for me it fixed, theres no strange noises now...

Ive downloaded your F-16 version of the mod, its amazing and I didnt notice this problem... was just in F-18 that this happens.

Edited by Tuniorez