Cargo View out since update?

Default Cargo Views aren't workin for me since today's update.

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

No, I have it. Also compared the new update with last one with OvGME snapshot and basically nothing except the usual bin folder was updated. Same for the Huey, still have cargo view, and even cargo cam is working for the Huey now, though they discarded that a while ago?

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5

No, I have it. Also compared the new update with last one with OvGME snapshot and basically nothing except the usual bin folder was updated. Same for the Huey, still have cargo view, and even cargo cam is working for the Huey now, though they discarded that a while ago?

Yah, noticed no change in file structure as well but for some reason the view won't come up for me. It's probably a mapping issue. (I use VoiceAttack). I'll work on it tonight.

BTW, strong work on the Cargo Cam you posted elsewhere, Thanks again.

Edited by Chic

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS