476 vFG Flight Info Pubs

Snoopy

Spent most of the day working on the UAE/Oman FLIP. Below is the updated Table on Contents, UAE & Oman QRL, and Al Dhafra APD updated with what ED finalized with the release of the PG map. Hopefully will have this completed and available to the public before the end of June.

VXhCYD.png

ZU1GNQ.png

BpcsyA.png

H5ENQk.png

... Hopefully will have this completed and available to the public before the end of June.

The 476th Publications are outstanding, thanks a lot for keeping updating them .. and thanks for sharing them with the DCS User Community :)

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Thanks for planning a public release Snoopy, docs from the 476th are a gold mine.

Multiplayer as Variable

Asus Z97-A - I7 4790K - 32 GB HyperX - EVGA GTX 1080 Ti - Corsair 750i PSU

TM Warthog HOTAS - TM Cougar MFDs - CH Pedals - TrackIR 5 - Samsung RU8000 55”

• 1 month later...

Thanks for working on these!

Awesome to get the chance to use those charts!

/// ВКБ: GF Pro MkII+MCG Pro/GF MkII+SCG L/Black Mamba MkIII/Gladiator/T-Rudder MkII | X-55 Rhino throttle/Saitek Throttle Quadrant | OpenTrack+UTC /// ZULU +4 ///

/// "THE T3ASE": i9 9900K | 64 GB DDR4 | RTX 2080ti OC | 2 TB NVMe SSDs, 1 TB SATA SSD, 12 TB HDDs | Gigabyte DESIGNARE mobo ///

• 2 months later...
Spent most of the day working on the UAE/Oman FLIP. Below is the updated Table on Contents, UAE & Oman QRL, and Al Dhafra APD updated with what ED finalized with the release of the PG map. Hopefully will have this completed and available to the public before the end of June.

Together with all my community we have huge appreciation to the 476 vFGs for the great documents for Caucasus and Nevada, it's a one of the major things which make our simming even better and helps to convert more of the XPlane/FSX "bus drivers" to DCS playground :thumbup:; it's shame that still there is no documentation from ED on Persian Gulf, so any chance that you guys can share - whatever - you currently have on Persian Gulf?

I believe that any kind of documentation will be better (even not 100% ready yet) than having none. :cry:

Zapraszam na Gildia.org - polska społeczność DCS. :thumbup:

Honestly other priorities have caused this to be out on hold.

Sure thing, did not wanted to sound like I was pushing anything ; what I meant was: whatever you already have (even a few airports) would be great value for all DCS World this point of time, even if final release will come later or... never. :thumbup: Putting it straight, early early release of PG maps by 476th would be a great event, even if this would be early-early release (see some of te modules released recently) :lol:.

In addition as your maps together with DArt's LotATC, ciribob's SRS and Viper's CombatFlite are the core of fun for major part of DCS communities , this is why PG missions luck some fun compared to Caucascus.

I do not belive (please, I'd like to be wrong here) that we will see any charts from ED for Persian Gulf, DArt is building kind of hype (I'm personally on this train already!) within LotATC controllers with incoming release with ground control support and some charts from PG would be nice to have within next few months.

Great thank you for the consideration and - as before - outstanding job with already published publications! :thumbup:

Zapraszam na Gildia.org - polska społeczność DCS. :thumbup:

• 3 months later...

Interim U.A.E and Oman 476th FLIP published. This version only includes information for Al Dhafra AB and Al Minhad AB. A future update will include all airport diagrams for airports.

http://www.476vfightergroup.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=543

NOTE

1. Missions need to be dated from 1 December 2015 to 30 November 2016 otherwise headings and mag var will be different.

2. Tower frequencies have 0.1 added to the frequencies in DCS world to avoid the sim ATC from yelling constantly. Hopefully when (if) we get the ATC overhaul and it's realistic we can change this back to the actual in game frequencies .

Edited by Snoopy

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Hey Snoopy,

The 476th download links for U.A.E and Oman 476th FLIP and also Syria are not working anymore. Are there comming back online?

ASUS Maximus XI CODE Z390 | I9 9900K (5GHz)  | G-Skill TridentZ 32GB 4000MHz | RTX 3090Ti | Creative AE-9 | Samsung 970 EVO PLUS 2TB | VR Headset HP Reverb G2 rev2

• 8 months later...