DCS 2.5 with Leap Motion?

So, did anyone tried or succeeded in using a Leap Motion controller in the clickable cockpits in DCS: WORLD?

Is it even possible?

AMD Ryzen 3 3900X @5Ghz

G.Skill 64GB RAM @3200Mhz

nVidia GTX 980ti

SAMSUNG 250GB SATA SSD

Corsair H100i AIO

Conductonaut thermal liquid metal

Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & TPR

Leap Motion

Wasn’t able to get leap working with dcs someone said they mounted it on their throttle and used it like a touchpad but I never tried it. Ed didn’t seem interested in working with the leap motion team from what I read. I’m in the process of buying a pair of CaptoGloves at the moment as that seems the route ed is going and it is supposed to work as is and ed is supporting it or at least open to it. Not as cheap as the leap motion but I think it will work better imo.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

So, did anyone tried or succeeded in using a Leap Motion controller in the clickable cockpits in DCS: WORLD?

Is it even possible?

You can have LEAP act like a mouse. But I quickly uninstalled it because it was way way way not accurate enough. If you're playing tennis with your hand acting as a racquet, it it's OK. But trying to do anything more granular is pretty tough. HOWEVER, I haven't tried it with the new ORION software.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

I ordered the CaptoGlove last night or this morning I was told a couple of weeks even with the e3 demand

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

• 3 weeks later...

good to know. I'd love to hear how it worked out for you.

AMD Ryzen 3 3900X @5Ghz

G.Skill 64GB RAM @3200Mhz

nVidia GTX 980ti

SAMSUNG 250GB SATA SSD

Corsair H100i AIO

Conductonaut thermal liquid metal

Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & TPR

Leap Motion