Syria

heroe

• 2 months later...
As the Syria map approaches, we urgently need official skins for the L-39 in its two variants, since Syria operates both.

Yes!

Supercarrier | Flaming Cliffs 3 | M-2000C | AJS-37 Viggen| MIG-21Bis | L-39 Albatros | Yak-52 | Spitfire LF MK IX | Mig-15Bis | Mig-19P Farmer | P-51D Mustang | F/A-18 | F-14 | F-5E Tiger II | C-101 Aviojet | I-16 | UH-1H Huey | Mil MI-8tv2 | Sa 342M Gazelle | Combined Arms | NS-430 Navigation System | NEVADA | Persian Gulf | Normandy1944 | World war II assets pack | Black Shark 2 | F-5E Agressors ACM campaign |F-5E Agressors BFM Campaign | L-39 Albatros Kursant Campaign | DCS:Syria

Yup, as much as I appreciate community made content, I believe the Albatros deserves official Syrian skins. The L-39s were (are) very active in the Syrian Civil War. More NDBs and some RSBNs would also make this aircraft more fun to fly on the new map.

... More NDBs and some RSBNs would also make this aircraft more fun to fly on the new map.

+1

I've always mentioned that regarding any map. The RSBN is such a nice navigational system that has only 4 channels in the Caucasus map and nowhere else. Shame.

There's a mod I use for the Caucasus map that enables RSBN channels for all airbases in the Caucasus if you guys are interested. However, I'd love ED to include that themselves rather than we end up chasing mods.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com