Chuck's DCS: F/A-18C Guide

Charly_Owl

On 2/22/2022 at 7:38 PM, tigertoo said:

thnx for the stright anwer Chuck,appreciate and understand it

thnx a lot for the fabulous guide as it is today, i still have a lot to learn from it (lol) and i'll see what the future brings

tata

Tigertooo

sorry to come back on this but as i wanted to print the latest version i see still 4 WIP's (page101,215,255 and 666).

will these be finished at some time---whenever in time?

thanks in advance

tigertoo

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, tigertoo said:

sorry to come back on this but as i wanted to print the latest version i see still 4 WIP's (page101,215,255 and 666).

will these be finished at some time---whenever in time?

thanks in advance

tigertoo

I do not plan on updating these specific items in 2022. Right now, my focus is on completing the first iteration of the AH-64 guide, then the Mirage F1, then adding recently implemented features for the Mi-24, F-16, and Mosquito... and do a bit of maintenance on the F-5 guide. I do not plan on updating the Hornet guide for a bit. I would still need to add stuff like ACLS and TALDs... which are very low on my priority list at the moment.

Edited by Charly_Owl
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 7

8 minutes ago, Charly_Owl said:

I do not plan on updating these specific items in 2022. Right now, my focus is on completing the first iteration of the AH-64 guide, then the Mirage F1, then adding recently implemented features for the Mi-24, F-16, and Mosquito... and do a bit of maintenance on the F-5 guide. I do not plan on updating the Hornet guide for a bit. I would still need to add stuff like ACLS and TALDs... which are very low on my priority list at the moment.

thank you very much for letting us know and succes with all you other work 😃

• 2 weeks later...
  • NineLine changed the title to Chuck's DCS: F/A-18C Guide