Can someone from ED lay down the precise gamma calibration numbers

FoxTwo

Like, what are your monitors set to, what gamma are the textures set at, are all the 3rd party devs calibrated to the same target, etc.

The reason I'm asking is because I get super inconsistent brightness results particularly for atmospheric scattering and horizon bloom versus what I need gamma to be set at for cockpit visibility.

If I set the in-game gamma to what seems like a reasonable value for cockpit lighting and shadow visibility (~1.8-2.2) the sky is white, not blue. Wispy clouds are impossible to see. The HUD on max brightness at altitude is almost invisible. All of which is fixed by setting the in game gamma to something ridiculously low like 1-1.2 however at that point the cockpit becomes a black pit and the instrument back-lighting effectively ceases to function.

It's like there's two lighting profiles conflicting. Or like bad HDR effects on a SDR display.

Please help me out here, I just want to be able to see things properly using my VR headset which has no ability to calibrate brightness or saturation and right now, particularly within the last 7-8 months of the lighting update, daytime visibility is frustratingly awful. The game world completely lacks contrast and saturation and I'd really like to be able to fix it.